e-Xstream engineering provides a complete training service with its software package to help its customers successfully use DIGIMAT material modeling tools. General DIGIMAT trainings are organized regularly in Europe, USA and Asia.
The training offer includes Started and Advanced Levels targeting Material Engineers (I.e. focus on Digimat-MF, Digimat-FE and Digimat-MX) and Structural Engineers (i.e. Focus on Digimat to CAE and Digimat-MX).
These training courses are a combination of presentations and live product demos followed by practical hands-on sessions. They aim at answering the users' questions and also include the best practices on how to use DIGIMAT new capabilities.
e-Xstream engineering also offers customized training, 100% tailored to the customers' specific needs. A typical customized training lasts 2 to 3 days and usually organized at the customer site. These trainings are a combination of theory, product presentation followed by an assisted hands-on sessions. A specific time is also dedicated to technology transfer and to setting up customer specific models.
To learn about the coming DIGIMAT training sessions, please view the training schedule. For any additional information about our training services or for a training 100% tailored to your specific material and structure modeling needs please contact support@e-Xstream.com
|The basic training aims at providing you with the information you need to:
- Nonlinear and rate dependent material modeling;
- Continuous damage and failure;
- Performance Optimization of implicit & explicit (Crash) DIGIMAT to CAE analyses;
- Apply the multi-scale modeling process to reinforced plastic parts.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the latest DIGIMAT capabilities;
- Take full advantage of DIGIMAT capabilities for a more predictive modeling of reinforced materials and structures.
Download 1-day standard advanced training content